We’re in the Midst of festivals as we speak including the holy grail Coachella – so I thought why not combine a first impressions/review with a pink, glittery, eye look.
Also just a quick disclaimer , I’m no makeup pro and just do this for fun so don’t expect perfection!
The first impressions products:
NYX Vivid Brights liner in ‘Vivid Petal – Price: £5.50
NYX Professional Makeup Face & Body Glitter in ‘Rose’ – Price: £5.50
Other Products used
Mac Paint pot in ‘Painterly’ – Price: £16
Urban Decay, Naked 3 Palette – Price: £39.50
Too Faced, Chocolate bar palette – Price: £39
Nars Blush in ‘Orgasm’ – Price: £23
Urban decay, Naked Ultimate Basics Palette – Price: £39.50
Collection Lasting perfection concealer in ‘1-Fair’ – Price: £4.19
Mac Fix + spray – Price: £18
Mac Fluidline eyeliner in ‘Blacktrack’ – Price: £16.0
Becca Shimmering skin perfector in ‘Moonstone’ – Price: £32
Kiss lashes in the style ‘Daisy’ – Price: £5.99
Too faced Better than sex mascara (waterproof) – Price: £19
The Zoeva Rose gold collection ‘228-Luxe Crease’ Brush
The Mac ‘217’ shader brush
The Zoeva Rose gold collection ‘234-Luxe Smoky Shader’ Brush
The Makeup Revolution brush ‘Pro HD flat eye brush’ (came from a set)
The Zoeva Rose gold collection ‘317-Wing Liner’ Brush
How I got the Look!
- First I applied The Mac paint pot all over my lids to prime them (This is very
important to do!)
2. I then set that with the white colour called ‘Strange‘ from The Naked 3 palette
3. Using the same palette, I Put ‘Limit‘ all over and in
crease and built it up bit by bit sweeping upwards
4. I then added ‘Nooner‘ from Naked 3 and concentrated it in the outer v of my eye.
5. I then grabbed my Chocolate Bar palette and added ‘Strawberry bon bon‘ all over the crease to blend the previous eye shadows together and to make the look a little more pinky.
6. To intensifythe pinkiness of the crease a little more I added a little bit of the Nars blush ‘Orgasm’ right in the crease – but not blending upwards
7. Taking the Naked ultimate basics palette, I then added a little bit of ‘instinct‘ to faintly cut the crease. (the 2nd in from the right)
8. I then cut the crease using the collection concealer and a synthetic brush, putting the concealer all over my lid.
9. Then the fun part! I dipped my brush into the NYX glitter, sprayed it with Fix + and added it on top of the concealer, being careful not to place it anywhere else.
10. Using my Mac eyeliner I then did a simple wing
11. I then drew another wing directly above it using the NYX pink liner
12. Going back into the Naked ultimate basics palette I put ‘Commando‘ all under my bottom lash line. (3rd in from left)
13. I then Intensified it using ‘Lethal from the same palette, focusing on the outer edge and blending inwards. (end right)
14. for an inner corner highlight I used Becca’s Moonstone
15. I then added my falsies by Kiss
16. Next I went over my Lashes With the Better than sex mascara to join them with the falsies.
17. I then added random dots of the NYX pink liner under my eye
18. Lastly I did the same, But added the glitter instead
Conclusion of New Products
I LOVEEEEEEEEE them! I think my favorite has to be The Vivid Brights Liner, it’s so pigmented and goes on so smooth. The glitter is also a Beautiful colour and it’s not too chunky 🙂